Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How to comedy your PS3 on iMac


After attempting for close to two months, I finally did it lots of research and countless dead end cables but I did it. I have gotten no real help from other youtube videos so, I figured lets post one up this is my first video so I hope it will help you guys out. I also got in touch with apple technical support as they too didn't provide much help on how to use the new iMac target display mode, thats the mode it goes when using video source through the mini display port, and they will pass on all the information I gave them to their engineering department and hopefully we'll see apple help on their end. anyway heres a website where you can buy the converter, I'm lucky to live in NY and didn't have to use their website since their store is located in 23 street and 6th avenue in manhattan for those of you who live in the tristate area this product is worth the money believe me. Store phone number (212) 929-3645 www.tekserve.com Remember its a Belfan HDMI to Mini Display Converter. Connection info must read this section carefully... When you do get the converter realize that the mini display port only intakes video which means that on your PS3, Xbox, or blu ray dvd players only video should come out through the hdmi cable into the converter and from the converter to the mini display port, for audio, set your setting to red and white composite cables and simply either connect it to a home theater system or get a double sided female a/v red and white composite adapter and plug ...

Cheep Vivitar V3800 Techcraft Swp60 On Sale Dogeared Jewellery Clearance Sale




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links